Between the large projects we could do motionrides for an adventure park in Germany called "Europa Park". For the first one we used our "Animals United" pipeline, but I could use some destruction tools to breakup some rocks.
Here we used maya fluids extensively for a wide range of effecs. This was the first movie where we could use the famous "Arnold" renderer in some parts. It simplified out life a lot. You have less settings to control, writing procedurals and shaders is fun and easy. I could implement all our tools from mentalray workflow in a few weeks.
And especially interesting for me: No more problems with intersecting fluid containers, or massive amounts of particles. This renderer is simply fun to work with.